공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

How To Get Repeat Customers

페이지 정보

작성자 Brook 작성일24-09-14 06:41 조회167회 댓글0건

본문

The letter "C", stands for Commitment. Finally.once and for all.dive right into it.get Committed to your Miracle! It's your responsibility. Your Miracle is within you. Go for it!

The letter "I", which stands for Incentive, is the first letter of the alphabet. learing from home Your ultimate "Why" is what will motivate you to take action.Why do you do what are you doing?Why are you deciding to start your own business?An Incentive provides the foundation that will keep you focused on your Miracle.It's obvious!However, it is up to each of you to decide what your motivation will be and how it will motivate you towards your Miracle.

As you may know, all of these incidents happened to me after I acquired 26 rental properties. In reality, most of these problems occurred within the same month. I used to be able to cover rent payments for one person, even though I had a lot of houses. My business was devastated when multiple tenants failed to pay their rent. With no income, I had the financial responsibility to pay $3,000 each month in mortgage payments. I also had the expense of hiring a property management agency to get my tenants to either pay or evict me.

You wouldn't think that they would be charged again for the G.S.T. since they already paid it. "Wrong! ", smiles the Cheshire Cat. You must pay and remit G.S.T., Jasa izin PIRT bergaransi as you are a Canadian-based registrant.

Option 5. Option 5. You can use a mirror to better control the situation.

Canada has a national sales tax (or a value-added tax) that you might call it. This Goods and Services Tax (G.S.T.) Many Canadian transactions are subject to the Goods and Service Tax (G.S.T.

It is said that if you persevere with a problem for too long, it may eventually turn out to be a blessing. Every adversity brings out a seed that will bring you an equal or greater benefit. We need to look for it and find it. Then we must act.AVvXsEhGqwzKVtiBe_6ADbvVeM98ah50qCNI_lkm

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기