공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Benefits

페이지 정보

작성자 Cesar Stallwort… 작성일24-07-13 09:15 조회17회 댓글0건

본문

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4My babiie stroller (aragaon.Net) Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

A stylish stroller designed with Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. It is suitable from birth and can be adapted as your family grows. It comes with the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

It's super easy to steer, comes with a huge basket and is a great value for money. It is also equipped with a comfy footmuff, cup holder and rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is an imposing stylish stroller developed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. Suitable from birth thanks to the full lie-flat seat and newborn insert this stroller is ideal for your baby. The massive hood when fully extended offers baby the ultimate shady space to relax or play away from the elements. This stroller is a joy to push due to its classic umbrella fold, excellent maneuverability and adjustable height handlebar. The MB02 comes with a rain cover and cupholder as well as a changing bag that is included for free. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Click here to download the specifications sheet of MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is a great choice for TOWIE fans who are looking for a value-for-money stroller that is comparable to the expensive strollers. It is light and able to steer on different terrains. It also comes with an enormous shopping basket. It also has a comfortable seat and adjustable handles for easy pushing. The huge hood is ideal for infants to sit in the shade away from the heat and crowds.

Billie Faiers' "Signature Range" includes this fashionable quilted Champagne & Black stroller. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with amazing features, making it ideal for any journey with a baby (with its full reclining). The stroller is extremely maneuverable due to its lockable swivelling wheels on the front with a shopping basket as well as locks for the swivelling wheels on the front.

The My Babiie MB51 stroller has an adjustable 3-position hood that will keep your baby protected from the elements. However, you can still maintain the view of your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. The stroller also includes an easy cup holder, a rain cover and a comfy feetmuffs to ensure that you are equipped for any weather.

Georgina is an editor, writer and journalist who regularly writes about travel and parenting for publications like Family Traveller and Metro. She is also a mom to two daughters, so she has firsthand knowledge of everything from finding the best baby prams to dealing with toddler tantrums. She loves to put her expertise to use to assist families in finding products that satisfy their needs. She wants to share her enthusiasm for exploring the world, whether it's to do with travel, everyday life, or simply trying something new.

X4 compact travel pram

In collaboration with Billie Faiers, this stroller is a part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfortable footmuff, newborn insert with changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This beautiful Aqua/Black stroller is suitable for babies from birth, thanks to its flat seat and large extendable UPF50plus canopy. It's easy to push thanks to the height adjustable leatherette handles. With an easy ride and a great basket this stroller is perfect for busy families!

We were awestruck by this stroller, despite a few minor issues. It was light and easy to fold, and the suspension in general made for a wonderful ride. It's a great item to take on holiday because it can fit in the overhead lockers of your airline. (Please check with your airline prior traveling). Sammy loved how easy it was to push the chair, even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell asleep numerous times, so it was evident that she was happy and relaxed!

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-fliThe X4's cabin is quiet and well-appointed, but it's not as spacious as that of the X3. The X4's rear legroom isn't as large and offers less cargo space behind its rear seats (35.5 cubic foot) than its more practical X3 (36.4). Serious speed is on tap in this car, and an eight-speed automatic transmission is standard. The X4's guarantee is superior to the average in this segment, and includes complimentary scheduled maintenance. We'd like to see more advanced safety systems.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기