공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

Marketing Is Like A Bad Habit

페이지 정보

작성자 Sam 작성일24-07-24 09:07 조회8회 댓글0건

본문

You see, this is a question that the guy selling the No Money Down course, with all of his people and their great testimonials hopes you never ask. If he offered anyone the chance to ask this question, he would be forced into lying if he did.

Now, let's get started with the truth about buying real estate with no money down and the truth about being a landlord.Both of these are bad ideas.Let me illustrate by using my own experience in these areas. learing from home I bought my first rental property in the last 10 years.The deal that I made to buy my first property was orchestrated by a real estate con artist. He told me I needed $2,000 to purchase the home and help a woman who was about be foreclosed on.

Don't be afraid for the first time to make contact. Online dating makes it easy and safe for shy people to make the first contact.

As for photo albums, this is the icing on the cake. Not only do these photos round out and confirm the physical picture your friends are forming of you, but they also go a long way in helping others really see what makes you "you." The head and shoulders shot of you in your profile photo is nice and all, but when they see you hanging 10, penjual software running with your Chihuahua, or shoving a big fat piece of cheesecake in your mouth . now they're getting to know you.

Show, don't tell. Print copies of everything you find. Don't just tell a dealer that you got a better price quote online. Demonstrate it. Do not just state that your credit is good enough to get a better rate. You must show them.

Activity Groups are a great way to meet people with common interests. These groups are a great way to find people with similar interests and have a lot of fun in a group setting. You can join an existing group or create your own group and invite your friends. Their friends. and their friends. You get the idea.

You may have guessed that all of these events happened to me after I had acquired 26 rental properties. In fact, many of these problems occurred in the same month. For a while, when I owned about 10 houses, if one tenant failed to pay rent, the nine other payments would cover the difference. It was devastating for me business when my tenants failed to pay their rent. Sometimes, I had three or four tenants. I had to go to business and pay up $3,000 per month in mortgage payments. I didn't have any income to pay it. I also had the expense of hiring a property management agency to get my tenants to either pay or evict me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기