공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

15 Undeniable Reasons To Love Best Buy Irobot

페이지 정보

작성자 Aisha Baum 작성일24-08-07 19:40 조회8회 댓글0건

본문

Best Buy Has Great Deals on the latest irobot roomba Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum and Mopping Bot

Best Buy has great deals on iRobot's premium robot vacuum and mopping. The Roomba I7+ vacuums dust bunnies, pet hair and more using twin rubber brushrolls. It also captures 99 percent allergens. It also provides smart connectivity and a home map showing how it's used.

It can be linked to its home base and can be controlled via the IRobot Roomba 776P Robot Vacuum: Efficient Cleaning Solution (Https://Www.Robotvacuummops.Com/) app. You can set up scheduling and even mark areas that are not allowed.

Roomba i7+

The Roomba i7+ is iRobot's most powerful robot vacuum and among the most advanced models on the market. It comes with a powerful cleaning system, premium rubber brushes, and a variety of smart home integrations that make it a must-have for anyone with carpeting or hard floors in their home. It also features Imprint Smart Mapping technology, that makes use of a variety of sensors to create precise maps of rooms and then automatically adjusts its cleaning patterns in accordance with the map data.

The i7+ did a great job in our tests. It handled everything with ease, from loose cords and raised ledges to two-inch slabs of marble between my bathroom and kitchen. Its suction was also top-notch, picking up a variety of debris from floors that are hard and the tiniest dust bunnies under furniture.

Another feature that is important is the iRobot Braava jet m613440 Robot Mop - Ultimate Connected Clean Base dock, which also doubles as an external dirt bin. When the internal bin of the i7+ is full, it docks itself at its Clean Base station and empties its contents into the external bin for you to dispose of it. This is a great feature, as we've come across far too many instances of a robot vacuum choosing to skip certain areas or stop mid-way through a task due to the fact that it ran out of room in its bin.

The i7+ is able to store up to 10 different floor plans and label them using pre-defined names or custom ones. This is a significant improvement over the previous model's ability to store only a single floor plan, and it gives the i7+ the possibility to truly become an intelligent vacuum.

html>

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기