공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

How To Really Horny Webcam Models

페이지 정보

작성자 Kelsey Brody 작성일24-09-02 21:11 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Hitting the "Cam To Cam" link will begin a small version of our in-browser broadcasting application. If you'd like to discuss your cam with the broadcaster, essentially pick your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to produce your cam applicable for the broadcaster to start viewing. Just the broadcaster would be able to see your rod, and not anyone else in the place. We understand that you might be seeking to communicate both video and audio using the Cam to Cam have. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you interact with presenters on a whole new level– live on cam.

Obtain a Cam2Cam Private Show to encounter lived film talk with your favourite broadcaster in the protection and protection of a Secret Show. Cam2Cam Exclusive Shows include whole audio and video, therefore broadcasters can see and speak you just as well as you can see and speak them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free have– there is no more token cost for enabling Cam2Cam during a Private Show. Secret Shows cost tokens per millisecond, at a rate decided by the journalist. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Just the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with is observe you. Is Exclusive Show Informants see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts will still be able to view the broadcaster, but only the broadcaster is observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Secret Present with a presenter, if the journalist has Cam2Cam requests enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기