공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

Is Your Horny Webcam Models Keeping You From Growing?

페이지 정보

작성자 Jarrod 작성일24-09-02 22:38 조회5회 댓글0건

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Pressing the "Cam To Cam" link will begin a small version of our in-browser radio resource. If you'd like to communicate your cam with the broadcaster, basically select your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam available for the broadcaster to commence viewing. Simply the journalist would be able to watch your rod, and not anyone else in the space. We understand that you might be aiming to discuss both video and audio employing the Cam to Cam characteristic. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you socialize with commentators on a whole new level– live on cam.

Request a Cam2Cam Private Show to knowledge lived videos mumble with your beloved broadcaster in the privacy and safety of a Private Show. Cam2Cam Non-public Indicates include complete audio and video, so commentators can see and notice you just as well as you can see and notice them! What does Cam2Cam cost? Cam2Cam is a free feature– there is no more token charge for enabling Cam2Cam during a Non-public Show. Personal Indicates cost currencies per millisecond, at a rate decided by the presenter. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Solely the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with may see you. May Secret Show Informants see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Spies likely still be able to view the broadcaster, but only the presenter does view you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Secret Display with a broadcaster, if the journalist has Cam2Cam calls enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기