공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

Ten Apps To Help Manage Your Audi G28

페이지 정보

작성자 Homer Warner 작성일24-09-21 13:15 조회5회 댓글0건

본문

How to Replace an audi smart key replacement G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician teaches how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. The sensor is located at the top of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer located on the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The sensor is located at the edge of the transmission above the flywheel ring gear G28 Engine Speed Sensor sends an electrical signal to ECU pin T55/49 using the grey wire. The ECU then utilizes this information to regulate the boost, fuel, and timig. It also sends a signal to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference for comparing with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft reached TDC, and the position of the camshaft, to trigger the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will show an error code P00160 which indicates that the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are out of sync, possibly indicating chain stretch or a jumped link on the upper chain of timing. However the code will not be displayed on its own without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

It is a little tricky to test as there are different pins on the connector, and they all have different functions. The best way to do it is by measuring the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. It should read about 1000 ohms when it is in full operation. Check for signs of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you are experiencing problems with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, as i was accelerating off the highway paytoll at full speed I noticed a massive drop in power. It was as if the engine had run out of gas. Or, my injectors were not firing. This morning i pull out the spark plugs. Three were drenched in gazoline, the fourth was dry. When I crank the engine without sparks, I put a piece of tissue on top of each injector hole and the 3 drenched with gazoline pop out, but the 4th stays closed. I tested the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55/30/55/48/55/14/55/48/ I get 0ohm. I'm assuming the issue is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset the PID without success. The car will start if the G28 is not plugged in and is running fine when it is plugged in, but still is experiencing intermittent misfires at higher RPM. The coolant temperature sensor (G62) shows the wrong temp value -49c, even if I unplug it. I also noticed that the gauge for oil pressure in the cockpit is showing 2 bar while the actual pressure is 0.0 if i crank up the engine.

I'm not certain what to do, i think i've pretty much completely ruled out all other possibilities. I'm concerned that i may have missed something. Please let me know If you have any suggestions! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 is activated by a signal sent from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter functions similarly to the G4 sender and works on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. You can easily locate the spare in a salvage shop or parts store. It is easy to test them - just switch your DMM into resistance mode and determine the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump on the connector's edge facing up). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU in our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY) engines requires to know the speed and position of the crankshaft to make decisions regarding fuel injector timing, etc. It utilizes a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to achieve this. If either of these goes badly, you will see codes on the diagnostic scanner which can cause the engine to shut down.

Some of the symptoms of a failed G28 sensor are an inaccurate rev counter for the gearbox and gears that shift faster than normal and/or misfiring when in gear. It is likely that the sensor is failing and needs to be replaced if you notice any of these symptoms. The good news is they are very affordable and readily available, especially when you're looking at the Bosch unit like ours. You can also choose the GM version of this part is also a great option.

5. Tachometer

A malfunctioning engine speed sensor could be a cause for numerous issues in your car. It's an essential component of the transmission of your Audi car key Case, as it transmits information to the ECU about how fast or slowly the engine of the car is turning. This sensor can cause the transmission to malfunction and other components of the car to be affected.

volkswagon-logo.jpgThe G5 engine speed sensor is located at the outside of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU at pin T55/49 via an uncolored wire. The ECU uses this signal to control the flow of fuel and boost as well as timig. It also transmits it to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster. You can determine if the sensor is in failure by examining the continuity of the sensor to the tachometer. Additionally, you can check continuity between pin T55/49 of the ECU and pin T6a/1 of the instrument cluster (trace [79trace [79]), audi car keys Key (Sbj.Kr) and between pin T6a/1 as well as pin T26a/12. It should show around 1000 ohms of resistance between those points. This part is common across the audi key replacement 80-100-200-RS2 model, ranging beginning with the 1985 MC and up to the 1997 UrS AN and 1995 RS2 Du You may also find some good ones in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기