공지사항
HOME > 고객지원 > 공지사항
공지사항

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

작성자 Melodee Miah 작성일24-09-22 16:16 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

ford fiesta ghost installer alarm installation (click to read) Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installation near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's small and is taped to the loom on the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It logs GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost immobiliser installation near me Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and has a cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want how to install ghost immobiliser be monitored. It's easy to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

308785165_499195788347328_58591056322685local ghost immobiliser installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:천지산업 | 대표자:최윤생 | 사업자등록번호:127-08-78828 | TEL:031-534-0240 | ADD:경기도 포천시 부마로 356
E-mail:czi33@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 천지산업 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침  
모바일 버전으로 보기